Medical Scientific Liaison
October 24, 2022
- Act as a scientific expert in the key therapeutic categories for external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain scientific trust-based relationships with KOLs.
- Meet regularly with identified KOLs to provide ongoing, balanced scientific exchange
- Respond to unsolicited requests for medical information related to Zuellig products (including off-label information)
- Ensure all field scientific medical communication are fair-balanced, based on appropriate scientific evidence
- Participate in the development and implementation of medical activities
- Create/support development of scientific/medical materials and slide decks as needed
- Act as field-based reference point of scientific and clinical expertise for cross-functional internal stakeholders through training and ad-hoc support
- Provide disease and/or clinical medical training to commercial team as needed
- Provide medical insights from the field to key cross-functional internal stakeholders
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Medical Scientific/Scientific Affairs role, preferable in Oncology area.
- Bachelor Deegre or Certification in Medical, Pharmacy, or Apothecary.
- Good understanding of clinical development and Clinical Research Practice is preferable, Possesses a scientific qualification with significant medical/clinical experience.
- Proficiency in writing and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa.
- Excellent collaboration, influencing, networking, presentation.
- The ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard.
- Fresh graduated are welcome to apply - Good understanding of clinical development and Clinical Research Practice is preferable.