Professional Sales Representative (Yogyakarta)
April 18, 2023
- Provides customers with product and services to assist them in determining appropriate decision by delivering optimal pharmaceutical-based health care solutions to our customers.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective execution of the sales call.
- Managing budgets
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Manage process, reporting and business review as Standardization in sales and Operation.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Negotiating contracts
- Writing reports and other documents
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Company and PMA, have SIM C.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Medical Device
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Prefer to work at Yogyakarta