Business Development Manager
April 18, 2023
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new revenues for APL in order to ensure all sales opportunities are explored, captured and implemented on time.
- To create and be accountable for all principals’ proposals, contracts reviews and any other documentation required to close the deals by following APL and Zuellig policies and procedures.
- To develop sales strategies and manage the implementation of day-to-day sales activities for given areas to ensure the successful achievement of sales target.
- To be accountable for the operational costs and organization development of the division.
- To establish, maintain, and develop relationship with relevant internal and external parties to support the business operations.
- To evaluate, monitor and manage the changes of the relevant market and produce solid foundations for long term business plans
- University graduate from any discipline, MBA preferable.
- Minimum of 5 years cross division’s management experiences with demonstrated experience in developing new businesses and actively managing P&L and organizations.
- Medical Devices experienced is preferred
- Outstanding knowledge and command of a profound pharmaceutical, consumer and supply chain industry
- High degree of business acumen
- High degree of selling and negotiation skill
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Fluent on (Spoken and written) English